Sunday, October 25, 2015

Simple Candle Magick Now Available!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Mabon!  I've been working hard this past month and a half and I have finally finished the second book in my Simple Witchcraft series, Simple Candle Magick: Easy, Powerful Candle Spells for Beginners to Wicca and Witchcraft.




This book contains simple candle spells specifically designed for beginners. There are spells for protection, prosperity, healing, studying, breaking bad habits, attracting new friends, love, prophetic dreams, and more!

Although this book is geared toward beginners, it also contains advanced candle spell techniques involving oils and runes that you can add once you become comfortable with the basics. And in order to help you create your own personal candle spells simply and easily, I have also included a bonus correspondence guide for the magickal uses of color, runes, and oils. This book has everything you need to begin practicing candle magick today!

If you're interested in Simple Candle Magick, you can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0174TLIS2

Let me know what you all think about Simple Candle Magick and I hope you have a fantastic Samhain! 


Blessed be!




No comments:

Post a Comment